Posted by Brent Wilson on 8/1/2017 to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
At Wilson Bros Gardens, all of our blackberry and other fruiting plants are container-grown and shipped in their 1 or 2-gallon containers. These plants are at least two years old so should produce some fruit the following fruiting season after planting.
Unlike bare root plants which must be planted during a short window of time between late winter or early spring, container-grown plants can be planted any time of year.
Let us know if you need more details or have any other questions. We're at your service
Plant Long & Prosper!
Questions? Contact Us
Temporarily Out of Stock. Click button below to get on the Waiting List!
To quickly search for Advice Articles you can use the Search Advice box at the top-center of any page on the website. For example, if you want to find articles having to do with planting and caring for Azaleas just type the word "azalea" in the Search Advice box and a list of relevant articles will appear.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Birds & Wildlife
- Container Gardening
- Design Tips
- FREE Garden Designs
- DIY Projects
- Fertilizing & Watering Tips
- Flower Gardening
- Fruit Gardening
- Herb Gardening
- How To Articles
- Landscaping Calculators & Charts
- Lawn Care
- Organic Gardening
- Pest & Disease Control Tips
- Planting & Growing Tips
- Pruning Tips
- Smart Shopping
- Vegetable Gardening
- Weed Control Tips
- Welcome To Wilson Bros Gardens!
- How To Plant And Care For A Redbud Tree
- Why Shop Plants At Wilson Bros Gardens
- How To Train A Wisteria Vine To A Tree Form
- Wilson Bros Gardens Customer Reviews (2020)
- How Do Nurseries Grow New Bamboo Plants?
- How To Make Jelly From The Berries of A Callicarpa Beautyberry Bush
- How To Use The Plant Finder On Wilson Bros Gardens
- Most Frequently Asked Questions On Wilson Bros Gardens
- Weekly Wilson Bros Gardens $25 Gift Card Giveaway!
- How To Find Plants & Planting & Care Advice On WilsonBrosGardens.com
- Encore Azaleas That Bloom At The Same Time During The Blooming Seasons
- How To Make Mosquito Repellent From The Leaves Of Callicarpa Beautyberry Plants
- How Far Apart To Space Bamboo Plants For A Hedge Or Privacy Screen?
- Does Wilson Bros Gardens Sell On Ebay?
- Why Are The Flowers On Autumn Twist Encore Azaleas Blooming Pink Instead of White?
- How And When To Prune Sunrosa Roses
- Current Sales & Special Offers On Wilson Bros Gardens
- How To Plant & Care For Bearded Irises
- How To Care For Outdoor Potted Shrubs Brought Indoors During The Winter
- The Most Cold Hardy Eucalyptus Tree Varieties For Growing Outdoors
- The Most Cold Hardy Camellia Plants For Growing Outdoors In USDA Zones 6 & 7
- The Most Cold Hardy Bamboo Plants For Growing Outdoors
- The Most Cold Hardy Azaleas For USDA Zones 5
- The Most Cold Hardy Azaleas For Growing in USDA Zone 6
- When Is The Best Time To Plant Shrubs & Trees To Avoid Cold Damage?
- How To Grow A Gardenia Indoors As A House Plant
- How To Use The Wish List Feature On Wilson Bros Gardens
- How To Prune And Trim Pine Trees & Shrub Pines
- Pot Sizes And Sizes Of Plants And Trees Shipped By Wilson Bros Gardens
- How To Replant A Shrub or Tree In A Raised Mound To Improve Soil Drainage
- How To Identify & Prevent or Kill Spider Mites On Shrubs, Trees & Other Plants
- How To Water New Plants In The Landscape With A Sprinkler Irrigation System
- Wilson Bros Gardens Guarantee & Warranty Policy On Plants
- How To Prune or Trim Flowering Verbena Plants
- How To Stake A Newly Planted Tree & How Long To Leave It Staked
- Are There Any Deer Resistant Plants?
- What Causes Flower Buds To Fall Off Or Drop From A New Plant Or Tree?
- How To Make Green, Oolong, And Black Tea From Tea Camellia Plants
- Why Are The Tips Of The Leaves On My Azaleas Turning Brown or Black?
- Why Wilson Bros Gardens Offers Only Large Size And Not Smaller Plants
- Why Doesn't My Pineapple Guava Tree Produce Fruit?
- When Is The Best Time To Plant Blackberry & Raspberry Plants?
- Why Are Some Of The Leaves On My Crape Myrtle Turning Red With Black Spots?
- How To Know The Height, Width & Size A Plant Or Tree Will Grow To At Maturity
- How To Save A Sick Or Dying Shrub, Tree Or Other Plant That Is Growing In A Pot Or Other Container?
- What Causes Plant Leaves To Burn During Winter & How To Prevent It
- How To Control, Kill & Prevent Spurge Weeds In Landscape & Garden Bed Plantings
- How To Prevent Or Treat & Control Leaf Spots On Hydrangea Leaves
- How To Determine The Number Of Plants Needed To Fill A Planting Area Or Space
- June 2021
- April 2021
- October 2020
- April 2020
- February 2020
- September 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- September 2018
- August 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- June 2014