Posted by Brent Wilson on 8/1/2017 to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
At Wilson Bros Gardens, all of our blackberry and other fruiting plants are container-grown and shipped in their 1 or 2-gallon containers. These plants are at least two years old so should produce some fruit the following fruiting season after planting.
Unlike bare root plants which must be planted during a short window of time between late winter or early spring, container-grown plants can be planted any time of year.
Let us know if you need more details or have any other questions. We're at your service
Plant Long & Prosper!
Questions? Contact Us
SHARE THIS POST
Temporarily Out of Stock. Click button below to get on the Waiting List!
To quickly search for Advice Articles you can use the Search Advice box at the top-center of any page on the website. For example, if you want to find articles having to do with planting and caring for Azaleas just type the word "azalea" in the Search Advice box and a list of relevant articles will appear.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Birds & Wildlife
- Container Gardening
- Design Tips
- FREE Garden Designs
- DIY Projects
- Fertilizing & Watering Tips
- Flower Gardening
- Fruit Gardening
- Herb Gardening
- How To Articles
- Landscaping Calculators & Charts
- Lawn Care
- Organic Gardening
- Pest & Disease Control Tips
- Planting & Growing Tips
- Pruning Tips
- Smart Shopping
- Vegetable Gardening
- Weed Control Tips
- Welcome To Wilson Bros Gardens!
- How Do Nurseries Grow New Bamboo Plants?
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Weekly $50 Gift Card Giveaway!
- How To Search & Navigate Wilson Bros Gardens To Find Plants & Advice
- Does Wilson Bros Gardens Sell On Ebay?
- How Far Apart To Space Bamboo Plants For A Hedge Or Privacy Screen?
- Why Are The Flowers On Autumn Twist Encore Azaleas Blooming Pink Instead of White?
- When Is The Best or Latest Time To Plant Shrubs & Trees To Avoid Cold Damage?
- How To Grow A Gardenia Indoors As A House Plant
- How To Prune Pine Trees & Shrub Pines
- What Size Are The Plants Shipped By Wilson Bros Gardens
- How To Replant A Shrub or Tree In A Raised Mound To Improve Soil Drainage
- How To Identify & Prevent or Kill Spider Mites On Shrubs, Trees & Other Plants
- How To Water New Plants In The Landscape With An Irrigation System
- What Is Wilson Bros Gardens Guarantee & Warranty Policy On Plants
- How To Prune or Trim Flowering Verbena Plants
- How To Stake A Newly Planted Tree & How Long To Leave It Staked
- Are There Any Truly Deer Resistant Plants?
- What Can Cause Flower Buds To Fall Or Drop From A New Plant Or Tree?
- Why Are The Leaves On My Azaleas Turning Brown or Black On The Tips?
- How To Make Green, Oolong & Black Tea From Tea Camellia Plants?
- Why Does Wilson Bros Gardens Offer Only Large Size And Not Smaller Plants?
- Why Doesn't My Pineapple Guava Tree Produce Fruit?
- When Is The Best Time To Plant Blackberry & Raspberry Plants?
- What Causes Plant Leaves To Burn During Winter & How To Prevent It
- How To Control, Kill & Prevent Spurge Weeds In Landscape & Garden Bed Plantings
- Why Are Some Of The Leaves On My Crape Myrtle Turning Red With Black Spots?
- How To Know The Height, Width & Size A Plant Or Tree Will Grow To At Maturity
- How To Save A Sick Or Dying Shrub, Tree Or Other Plant That Is Growing In A Pot Or Other Container?
- How To Prevent Or Treat & Control Leaf Spots On Hydrangea Leaves
- How To Determine The Number Of Plants Needed To Fill A Planting Area Or Space
- Wilson Bros Gardens Customer Reviews (2019)
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zones Map
- How And When To Prune A Crape Myrtle Tree
- How To Plant an Encore Azalea in Garden Beds or Pots
- Privacy Screen Design Ideas & Planting Tips
- Hummingbird Garden Design
- How Long After Planting Does It Take For A Grape Vine To Produce Fruit?
- How To Protect Bees In Your Landscape & Garden
- How To Make A Pomegranate Plant Or Tree Produce Fruit
- How To Trim & Maintain A Live Topiary Plant
- How To Plant & Care For A Tulip Or Star Magnolia
- How To Plant & Care For Rosemary Plants
- What Are Chill Hours For Fruit Plants & Trees?
- How To Plant, Prune, Fertilize & Water a Burning Bush
- How To Plant, Prune, Fertilize & Water A Southern Magnolia Tree
- How To Plant, Prune, Fertilize & Water Drift Groundcover Roses
- How To Plant, Prune, Fertilize & Water A Knock Out Rose
- How To Plant Perennial Plants in a Garden Bed
- How To Protect Perennial Plants from Freezing During Winter
- September 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- August 2018
- April 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- June 2014